MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND I
Well hello there

My name is NUR
HUSNINA BINTI AHMAD YUSRI.
I'm from RAWANG,
SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
Now,I'm studying at MJSC BALIK
PULAU,PULAU PINANG, MALAYSIA.
I'm a second born from
three siblings. I was born on 3rd March 2005. My hobby is listening to music. I
usually listen to pop music. My dream is to be a zoologist. The zoologist do
research about animals. My favourite food is OREO and my favourite drink is hot
chocolate. During my primary education, I studied at SK Bandar Baru Selayang 2.
Last year, I took a huge exam. It is UPSR. I got 6A's for this exam.
MY FAMILY

MY FRIENDS
These are my friends. They are
studying at SMK Selayang Bharu. I
knew them since I was studying at
their school prior to going to MJSC Balik Pulau.
Meet them: From the back row,
from left to right, Annisa, Qistina and Azzayana. From the front row, from left
to right, Ameera, Qhayrunnisha and Sabrina.
They are very kind and treat me
very well during my stay.
